We are always open to discuss with young or experienced lawyers joining our team in Sofia or Varna.
A person who would likes to join our team has to reply to the following very basic requirements:
- Integrity: People with integrity tell the truth, and they keep their word;
- Intelligence: Strong dose of intellectual curiosity, with a breadth of knowledge to work with or lead other smart people in today's complex world;
- Maturity: Ability to handle stress and setbacks, and enjoy success with equal parts of joy and humility;
- Positive Energy: Thrive on action and relish;
- Execute: The ability to get the job done.
Interested in a paid internship? We are looking for paid assistants for our office in Sofia. We offer flexible hours and very interesting legal work with international clients in all Europe in the fields of electronic money, payment services, mobile payments, credit cards and debt recovery.
The ideal candidates should be students in Years 3, 4 or 5 in the Law Faculty of Sofia University with good and above achievements in civil, commercial, banking and civil procedure legal exams, and fluent English. A second foreign language is an advantage.
- Are you interested to learn more about one of the fastest developing banking and financial business and regulations in Europe?
- Are you honest, responsible and a team-player person?
- Are you interested in starting a long-term relationship with a boutique law firm?
- Are you willing to earn money and have other benefits while studying to become a lawyer?
If yes, good! Send your CV (in English), Motivation Letter (in English) and a copy of your student notebook with your completed exams and notes to: email@example.com.
All information will be treated with high confidence.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.